In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation
of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter called: GDPR, RODO in Polish) we would like to inform
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016
(hereinafter called: GDPR, in Polish RODO) we would like to inform you that:
1) The Administrator of your personal data is SERPA Poland Sp. z o.o. established in
Ukraine, Odessa, Gagarina ave-12 A ofice 405.
2) Should you have any question related to data processing, please contact us via email
email@example.com or by calling +38(048)7045362
3) Your personal data will be processed:
– in order to perform an Agreement, in particular to execute Client orders by the Data Administrator
or take actions to conclude an Agreement, i e. basing on Art. 6, paragraph 1(b) of the GDPR Act;
– to achieve the objectives resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, i.e.
basing on Art. 6, paragraph 1(b) of the GDPR Act. The Administrator's legitimate interest is the
implementation of activities related to the economic activity conducted by the Administrator and
maintaining business contacts with the Client.
4) Recipients of your personal data shall only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the
basis of legal provisions, entities belonging to the Hydro Group of companies, entities we collaborate
with and entities processing data concerning payment processing on our behalf;
5) Your data may be transferred outside the EEA to entities belonging to the SERPA Polska of
companies with an adequate level of data protection achieved by applying binding corporate rules
approved by the competent supervisory authority. You have the full right to obtain additional
information regarding the transmission of your data outside the EEA and a copy of the relevant
6) Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the cooperation;
7) Entering your personal data is fully voluntary, yet necessary to conclude or execute any
Please be advised that if the purpose of data processing is the conclusion of an Agreement, your
personal data will be deleted immediately in the case of failing to conclude this Agreement.
8) You have the right to access your personal data as well as the right to rectify, delete, transfer,
limit processing and object to the processing of this data.
9) You have the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of law;
10) Please be advised that we do not make automatic decisions basing on your data.